Thursday, October 13, 2016

The "Don"

The Donald sat on his golden throne,
convinced there was nothing he could not own.
"No matter what! I shall not be beat!"
was what this madman was prone to tweet.
"I'll prove that America will swallow my lies
while a fact checker onto his laptop cries.
America's impressed with all my billions!
And just by shouting I can sway millions!"

Deep underground, was a red little fellow,
who said, "Who is this guy with hair like orange jello?
He lies more than me! And I'm lord of Untruth!
I cant let this happen! He"s way too uncouth!"

The next day in Ohio , near a town named Dayton,
a man named Trump met  a devil named Satan.
"Let me see your green card!" Trump loudly bellowed.
"I'll have you deported! Don't come here and freeload"

"I'm welcome everywhere! No borders for me!
Come along Mr. Trump! Dont try to flee!
You're coming with me to my fiery home.
I've got a cell waiting in a great catacomb."

A lesson to learn-a key to survival
the devil don't play wirh those he deems rivals.
So don't tell lies!  Don't tell them at all!
And don't tell Mexico to pay for a wall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home