Saturday, October 25, 2014

Haiku



I am a pretty unorganized Novena follower.  The Writing Novena group on Facebook doesn't seem to mind to badly. We did haiku for the last nine days. I didn't keep up very well  (8 out of 9). Here are all the haiku I could manage.

On the pond tonight
The moon is checking its face
While crossing the sky.


Sitting in a park
Listening to grackles call
Soon I'm back to work.


Jury duty blues
Sitting, waiting, to be called
Hoping to be skipped.


Tiny flowers hide
Minute beauty in the grass
Nature's modest maids.

Dog on a long leash
Fur, muscle, flesh, so alive
Walking in the.rain.

On the Internet
Nothing but Renee's new face
Isn't there real news?

Bird of paradise
Orange flames bursting from green stems
Nature showing off.

Dozing in my car
Waiting for you to appear
Completely relaxed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home