Friday, December 12, 2008

A Lost Item
Very few things bother me more than losing something. For people who know me, this may seem strange. I am a very cluttered person with no apparent order for my desk at work, or my files at home. However, one of the reasons I am so cluttered is because I don't want to lose anything by inadvertently throwing it away. If something is lost, I simply must find it, no matter the effort.

Yesterday, I lost the tiny stencil with which I operate the touch screen of my phone. Usually it clicks right into the side of the phone. I distinctly remember yesterday setting it on my desk and thinking to myself, "Michael, be sure to put that back." Of course, I must not have done so because the stencil is gone.

Several of my students have the same phone, and I think I will offer to buy their stencils if I can't find mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home